Saturday, April 4, 2009

HOPELESS

say hello to the hopeless girls!
ive been very excited about my collaboration with hopeless lingerie.
gabrielle adamidis has created the most gorgeous lingerie a girl could dream for.
soon i will have my own petal knickers to prance around in!
my illustrations are currently gracing www.hopelesshotel.com.au (and hopeless swing tags and postcards!) and you can also find hopeless on etsy. (www.hopeless.etsy.com)

hopeless 1

hopeless 2

hopeless 3

hopeless 4

hopeless 5

8 comments:

  1. hi, im a fan of your beautiful drawings ^_^ amazing series for hopeless!

    natalie
    theangryhedonist.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi caitlin!
    this is ohcarolinewhy from livejournal. i am going to make a link to your blog on my blog.
    god, i'd love to wear that underwear.

    /elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of your work, and i work where i can get that beautiful hopeless lingerie *.*

    Also, i'm quite amzazed with your work on deviantart. Congratulations!

    mariana *

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're my fave on flickr, deviant art and now on blogspot :) if u want u can check my blog http://ashonsnow.blogspot.com/ 10x anyway

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear caitlin!
    these watercolors are simply fantastic!
    congratulations!

    love
    carlos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caitlin,

    Ooh i am so ashamed...haha.
    Tjose prints on my wall you asked about are just prints i printed from my computer....
    I loved your drawings so much and at that time i couldn't afford to buy one from your Etsy. Later i did, so i bought a print, but these ones are just on printingpaper.
    Sorry if this makes you angry. I didn't mean to...

    Have a great sunday!

    Mila.

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl number 2 is my favourite. so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.