Wednesday, April 29, 2009

saucy redheads

cat gun

last night i had a terrible dream. i was catching my highschool bus, holding a kitten, and then the bus missed my stop, i kept falling over, people got angry at me, then i got off the bus at the beach, hid in the bathroom, and my kitten had turned into a hard boiled egg. i broke the egg and there was only yellow yolk inside. then the yolk turned into a severed cats head. i woke up feeling bad.

on a better note,
jennifer perkins over at naughty secretary club likes my redheads and featured some in her blog! nice nice nice.

4 comments:

  1. :O
    Caitlin, cutie! When did you get a blog, and why isn't it my homepage yet? <3333
    I love this. Adorable. Have you gotten my letter yet? xoxo
    Sprinkle (from flickr!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a super cool dream. that's how dreams should be. don't feel too bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that little gun. My sister's company name is Hot Pink Pistol she would be very jealous. Thanks for the blog mention, love your redheads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the lovely pink gun?! I need one! <33

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.