Saturday, August 22, 2009

cashmere club

Photobucket

please say hello to my new friends, cashmere club. (across the ocean friends, pen pal partytime.)
cashmere club is made up of maren hoopfer, john mark, and a bunch of extremely talented young americans. the club is a home (imagine it to be a treehouse covered in ivy and propping up branches filled with bluebird nests.) to photos, writing, music, drawings and goodgoodgood things.
well, i am pretty much in love with the photography of maren and john. its not often that i come across such romantic and truthful work. its a land of reverie and magic and thoughtful charm and tree trunks and potted flowers. i am very very very fond of them.
see, i think of lots of good sentences in my head before i go to sleep, but when i sit down at the computer all is lost. i cannot describe it properly, but when i see their photos my heart swells and i can only believe that that is a good thing. (one of the very best things.) so i hope that you feel the same when your eyes get to view the photos that they take.

:)

p.s.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/polioandearlgrey/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnhanson/


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for completing my tag, I adored your answers :}
    I love the sweaters of the boys at the top. The boy I like would wear those types of things. Love.
    xo Sprinkle
    PS-Oohgoodness. When I said I mailed your package, I thought that I had included it in my bundle of packages, but I just figured out that I had not! :( I sent out the other packages and forgot yours. It will be sent soon, I pinky promise! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful photographs! Some of the best I've seen in a really long time. It's so refreshing to come across something so perfectly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.