Friday, November 27, 2009

drawings of dresses

spellbound by the sewing machine!

what i wore

what i wore


  1. these are just lovely! i especially like your kisses dress!
    i've been wanting to do one of these since it began! but i generally wear my school uniform, which isnt very nice at all.
    i might draw one from the once upon exhibition too :)
    xx m

  2. Oh my goodness, a Fran Drescher themed party? Thats the best theme I've ever heard of! I hope your art show opening went well :) xx

  3. I love them both! I especially love all the comments on the little black dress... :))

  4. What a brilliant idea to paint the Once Upon outfit in front of a mirror, it's nice to be able to see the back of the dress!

  5. hi caitlin! i did an item on your work on my fashion blog, love everything you create, keep up the good work.

  6. oh. my. gosh.

    best drawing I have ever seen.

    can I own the once upon one please.

    you are amazing.

    also, you make me want to have a "the nanny" marathon. in fact, next free weekend that is exactly what I am doing.

    p.s. you are amazing.

  7. Oh, these are so funny and beautiful. So intrigued by the kissed dress!

  8. I love draw, but I always draw boys, know I want to draw girls, and may be I will put them a little red dresses like that!

    Izzy Mayok

    softball bat


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.