Thursday, February 11, 2010

Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina

graceful swan-neck audrey, i love you so.



  1. I've only seen the ending of this movie but she is absolutely beautiful in it! I need to see the entire movie asap! :) By the way, I adore your art + blog!!

  2. hi Ms Caitlen!
    omg! i love this movie too! audrey's best movie, if you ask meeee.. how nice that you have similar movie tastes:)
    ....i hope you don't mind me asking-but didnt we used to catch the bus together...?? & i think we both were taught by a certain very beautiful & amazing art teacher at school, if i am not mistaken??? lol..
    (ps. i really & truly love your blog , you are so very talented, i like to draw in a vintage style too ;-) )

  3. hey Caitlin! thank you for the compliments! I'm glad to hear you loved your new shoes!! You are welcome to stop by the shop any time, I love shipping to you! That last photo of Audrey..what ever she is wearing on her head, I must have!!

    much love,

  4. i watched this on the television last weekend!

    audrey is divine,
    as are you too, miss!


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.