Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Clumsy Maid

Sketchbook scribbly paintings are making me very happy lately, so i suppose there will be many more to come.
I'm working hard for a show in march, so these help me get the fidgets out of my hands and i don't have to stress about them at all which is such a pleasure.

clumsy maid


  1. Oh I love her little stockings. Sooooo cute!

  2. I love her red head and her pretty socks. :D

  3. Oh this is so cute. I love her hair...

    Love Jojo xxx

  4. i love this Caitlen! it is so pretty! :) plus she has red hair, like me hehe ;-)

    lol aww that is a bummer that i cant have my all-time favourite print of yours, but oh well, i shall print it out and hang it somewhere anyway (we must improvise at times like these, mustn't we lol)
    .. is your email address on your blog still current? i think that maybe you have a new one? and that is why you haven't received my replies? i sent one the other day, but maybe it is an old one...

    I'd love to keep in contact though! that's be cool.. my email address is--

    :) xxx

  5. You are most definitely my latest art crush! Your drawings are so, so beautiful; the watercolour gives such a lovely, whimsical quality to them. Plus you obviously have excellent, classic style! Always a winner with me. :) xxx

  6. I thought I commented! But Love your drawings, sketchy scribbles and all! This is lovely!


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.