Monday, March 8, 2010

Witch Field

witch field
Puffing daisies, patting cats.

Lately i Don't feel steady unless: i'm sitting at my desk surrounded by paint, with pencil in hand. Marlene Dietrich book by the bed, page bookmarked with a yellow post-it note. Vitamin C tablets on dressing table. Routine Time!


  1. This is so pretty. I love her striped stockings and the little ball of yarn!

  2. This is wonderful. Witches really are the best, aren't they?

  3. Gooosssshhh
    the way you use color just gets more and more advanced with each painting you do! i love love love that devil-ish expression on the witch's lovely face like she just successfully brewed up some nasty concoction and thinking up of a list of boys for whom to give it to... hehe!

    don't get me started on the color of that yarn and those creamy peach flowers.... ; A ; everything is so well-thought out <3 waaaa

    love you caitlin shearer! <3

  4. Oho, what a mischievous look lingering in her eyes! I wonder what she's up to...

  5. so so beautiful and sweet...
    love that cute cat and the flowers...



Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.