Thursday, June 24, 2010

number 3.

cat clock

My third fashion illustration for thevine.com.au.
This time, it's the pastelly goodness of Karla Spetic.
I had the pleasure of seeing this collection paraded down the runway at fashion week, and indeed it was a treat. This season, pastel suits are on show against an assortment of photographic prints that depict the australian outback. I've collaborated with Karla in the past, so was very happy when her clothes were assigned to me for this project.

I like to imagine that when the cat clock strikes the hour, it plays an assortment of cat themed tunes. (perhaps not the dreadful 'what's new pussycat'.)

11 comments:

  1. it's incredible, just like all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! flawless! spectacular! (im running out of words!)

    Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pastel polka dot suit and I wnat bangs like that even more!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the sort of slinkiness of all your figures,
    very feminine :)

    Liberty
    libertyriggs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I found your blog, it's wonderful <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely. you're so talented. The shirt is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely. I want that cat clock on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful!

    just passing by your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. please drop by mine too when you have sometime. maybe we can follow each other. =)

    Persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE! So wonderful, as always!
    xo
    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcoutre.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your drawings are utterly beautiful...

    So good, in fact, I am now lusting to add this polka jacket to my wardrobe.

    STYLE SOUK - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.