Sunday, June 20, 2010

wardrobe rummage sale





Well, i'm emptying out my closet and saying a tearful goodbye to my collection of vintage clothing.
in order to restock my new etsy shop with pricey giclee prints, i need to make a pretty big investment, and because money doesn't appear to grow at the bottom of my purse whenever i wish, i have to make some kind of sacrifice.
perhaps you'll be nice and adopt one of these dresses!
i'll be adding new items to my ebay page every day for the next few weeks, including a green velvet dress that would make Heidi weep with joy, a champagne silk 60's twin set of swing jacket and wiggle dress, a black velvet ice skating skirt, an organza fascinator and red patent leather wedge shoes. among other gems!
to go directly to my treasure box, click HERE.




p.s. i pinky promise there will be some new paintings coming soon.
i'm rather fond of drawing people in the bath lately.
so perhaps there'll be some suds and rubber ducks and peach pink glowing skin.

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog! :))
    Come check out mine, I think you will like it (or so I hope? :)) Also, I'd like to invite you to check out my makeup and accessories giveaway - it ends in 5 days, so hurry up if you are interested in winning some nice goodies :))

    I hope to hear from you soon.
    Have a wonderful day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sad, sad occasion when you have to get rid of clothes, but it's our gain! Can't wait to see some more paintings (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to invest in some yummy gliclee prints too. The only guy I found who would do it for me was going to charge what most etsy sellers charge to sell them (just to print them)
    I'm having a hard time!!

    Good luck with your sale darling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.