Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anabela // Fieldguided

Miss Anabela Carneiro, creator of the blog Fieldguided.

It's always a pleasure to work with people who I admire, so it was a real treat when Anabela asked me to design a header for her Fieldguided blog. I've painted a Minty portrait of her, and her little kit cat Oreo, surrounded by Anabela's most favourite things.
I've been following her blog for quite some time, which showcases her creative endeavours, daily life and love of cats, and  have become smitten by her sweet aesthetics. She is currently running a giveaway of some Sarah McNeil designed cat brooches, so i suggest you hop on over to Fieldguided and check it out.
You can also see Anabela's work at:
Dreamcats / Etsy / Flickr



  1. aw hehe i want one of me... ;)


  2. I keep getting compliments on it. Everyone loves it so much! xoxoxox

  3. I absolutly love this! The inspiration flows.

    Can't you post a foto of yourself? I am sure I'm not the only one who would love to see who they admire.

    Love /Judit


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.