Friday, August 6, 2010

Dusty Treasures

Some Custom Illustrations i recently worked on for Rebecca Rose of Dusty Treasures vintage.
Inspired by shimmering chandeliers, 1930's boudoirs and the trinkets Rebecca has collected, i came up with a feminine mascot for her site, plus a bunch of other little fancy illos to adorn her pages.
We share very similar aesthetics, ( pastel porcelain cats, anyone?) so it was a pleasure to work with such a sweet lady!

Dusty Treasures Blog / Dusty Treasures Etsy Shop








10 comments:

  1. Omg, it is so beautiful! I love her hands and her shoes, and everything! And the babyblue chair is just wonderful.

    /Judit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Caitlin, these are gorgeous! You are so talented. Fantastic.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah. you amaze me.

    Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I owe you a massive thank you, for making me smile with each drawing you post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooooove these illustrations so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the swan! your drawings are always adorable (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, so pretty! I will definitely be checking out her blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caitlin, I'm so thrilled for you, that you're getting these little jobs. Your gorgeous work suits it so perfectly!!

    And I must admit a terrible secret, I was so inspired that I drew a couple of my own little belongings... will you hate me forever? :-)
    I admitted freely they were Caitlin-inspired!!
    :-x

    Keep up the yummy work gorgeous girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just stumbled across your blog (thanks, interwebz) - I love it! Your drawings are beautiful, I want to be your women.
    Please keep up the lovely work. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.