Friday, November 12, 2010

prints for christmas

If you would like to purchase some giclee prints for christmas then now is the time to pre-order!
I only keep very limited stock instore, so if something takes your fancy and you would like to have it hanging on your wall, or would like to give it as a gift, you must let me know so i can order it in for you now, in time for christmas.
These are museum quality giclee prints on hahnemuehle cotton paper. They are beautiful, vibrant and archival.
to see some examples, visit: 1, 2, 3, 4.
As a special treat to my blog readers, I'm discounting the price and will also include a selection of free 4x6 inch prints with every purchase.
a4 giclee prints = $27 AUD + postage. (around $8 for overseas and around $4 for Australian residents.)
a3 giclee prints = $55 AUD  + postage (around $14 for overseas and around $6 for Australian residents.)

All you have to do is send an email to and i will get back to you.
Virtually anything on my blog or flickr is available as a print, so take your pick. :)
I'll be ordering my next batch around the 20th of november, so please let me know by then.
p.s. i'm also interested in considering swaps! so if you run an online vintage boutique, or make arts/crafts and would like to swap a print or two for some goodies, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.