Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emerald + Local markets!

Emerald

This is a painting made especially for Jo Dyer, a lovely artist who i finally got to meet at a group show in Melbourne last year. We swapped paintings after being enamoured with each others work and this is the piece that Jo made for me. Her work is so delicate and romantic and i've got the painting especially saved in my collection of art that needs to be framed and hung up in the apartment which i will someday have.
(p.s. Jo also has an etsy shop you should check out!)

 I'm really happy to announce that we will be sharing a stall at the Avoca beachside markets this sunday!
I'm very excited and hope that those of you who live on the central coast will come by and say hello.
(I'd love to meet you!)

AVOCA BEACHSIDE MARKETS
sunday 27th Feb, 2011
Avoca Beach, Hunter Park (next to the surfclub)
Central Coast, NSW, Australia
9am- 2pm

9 comments:

  1. Oh Caitlin this is so beautiful. You have such a gift with your watercolors and I'm happy to hear that you made a connection with another artist blogger. Enjoy your time this coming weekend at the market :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I could come down and say hello! Both your work is so beautiful! Hope it all goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an incredible talent, your paintings are amazing:) One day, I hope I have one hanging on my bedroom wall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Envious!!! Both of the art swap and of you two gorgeous ladies appearing at a market at the same time, what I wouldn't give to have the weekend off to visit!!

    I hope it goes well, good luck beautiful lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your art, if only I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caitlin, I adore your style of art. You capture women so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.