Sunday, April 17, 2011

getting to know you

Over the past six months or so some really kind people have featured my art on their blogs and websites and have conducted interviews about the way i like to work. In that space of time i've kept meaning to compile them all into a list and post them here in case anyone was interested in learning more about my practice. It looks like today is the day i've finally gotten around to it. Thanks to those of you who have been supportive of my art. It's overwhelming for me, but also very much appreciated.

interviews:
Leivos
Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming
Antler Mag - cosmic issue
Acme
Floris Blog
Syrup

oh, and i even got a feature on Hi Fructose which is insane and exciting. Fingers crossed that the remainder of the year will prove to be fruitful.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is beautiful. I love the fifites feel to it, it's unique in our time. I am looking forward to seeing more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll cross my fingers for you too, that news is exciting! You are very sweet and your artwork is beautiful and one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.