- I've been painting like crazy (flowers bloom and sorrows vanish).
- working on some projects which will be revealed in good time (textile designs, portraits and lingerie branding).
- sitting in the sun. eating oranges.
- catching up on my reading (The life of Garbo, stories about what Marilyn Monroe's life would have been like had she not died in 1962, and transcendental past-life memoirs from 80's Shirley Maclaine).
- planning books and zines and brooches and clothing collections and wishing there were enough hours in the day.