Thursday, May 19, 2011

Three girls who don't really exist

A Fine Burgundy
A Fine Burgundy

Yellow Pony
Yellow Pony

All Mine
All Mine


Lately:
- I've been painting like crazy (flowers bloom and sorrows vanish).
- working on some projects which will be revealed in good time (textile designs, portraits and lingerie branding).
- sitting in the sun. eating oranges.
- catching up on my reading (The life of Garbo, stories about what Marilyn Monroe's life would have been like had she not died in 1962, and transcendental past-life memoirs from 80's Shirley Maclaine).
- planning books and zines and brooches and clothing collections and wishing there were enough hours in the day.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful! the second one´s earrings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh that's so wonderful you're keeping busy! these girls are gorgeous, i wish i looked like the second one hahah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooooooorrrrrrve your blog!

    your illustrations are fun and just easy going!

    Could I steal some pictures and post on my blog pleasee? I'd be sure to mention your lovely blog!

    xoxo

    www.quirkyanything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we could all be so productive!
    Love the yellow pony girl.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the third one!!! Lovely!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see those projects! They sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these paintings, especially the third one!
    she looks so elegant~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.