Friday, June 10, 2011


My brother and the water.


  1. I love the blue. It looks beautiful, the place you went. x

  2. Caitlin,

    This is the first time I've seen your blog since you've made all the amazing renovations and I have to say it looks absolutely incredible. You have it so well organized now and your recent works are just spectacular. I'm just in awe of you as always and adore your style beyond words. I admire you SO much.

    Meag xx

  3. your bro is a babe! ;) and these photos are great.

  4. "I'm in love with your brother
    what's his name? (...)"

    Gorgeous blog!

  5. You have a very cute brother:)
    Have a great day:)

  6. I'm locked in a room they called city. The windows are closed and the air is polluted. I can barely move without tripping and the summer heat keeps melting me. I wonder if it's worth sacrifying.
    At nightime, i dream of a summer, swimming in a deep blue sea, just like the one you reminded me.
    Magically, I'm hopeful more than ever.

    thank you.


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.