Monday, June 13, 2011

The Lunch Hour

the lunch hour

let's go to lunch and talk about our problems.
Something fashiony i've been working on in my free time.

This week marks a huge change in my life - i'm moving out to the city in seven days and also starting a part-time job! Wish me luck. I cannot stop smiling - it's going to be amazing to be back in the world and close to my friends.

p.s. congrats to Sianne who won the purple tights from my giveaway post.


  1. thats amazing! you can have more exhibitions that are closer to the action ;D what are you doing for a part time job?

  2. Thanks!
    Hopefully i can go to see more galleries now and get in on the action, yeah.
    & I'll be working at an art supply store! quite appropriate, i guess.

  3. An art supply store, you say? I'd say that sounds just about perfect! Good luck in your new life, Dear! I'm sure it'll be lots of fun. C:

  4. Oh my that is beautiful!!

    And good luck with your new job - hope you get a good staff discount!! <3

    Gaby xo

  5. Congrats on the move! I'm sure you'll love being near your friends and all those galleries. <3

    Also, I've been loving all your recent work. Been quietly snooping on Flickr. This one has to be my favorite. Such great pattern, texture, and emotion! Well done.

  6. Good luck with your new job!
    This is so beautiful... Your work is perfect!

  7. I really like that! You are so talented.

    Congratulations with your move and new job!

  8. The outfits are so perfect! Lovely painting!

    And best of luck with your move!

  9. Caitlin this is brilliant :)

  10. love their eyes.... stunning x


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.