Friday, September 2, 2011

Sandra Beijer

I love Sandra Beijer, and woohoo, i think she loves me too! This is the second Blog header I've designed for her online diary, Niotillfem. This coquettish illustration sits perched atop her blog, replacing the old one i had made which featured sandra wearing a strawberry printed dress.
I really wish i had ample time to draw all of my internet girl crushes - so it's nice that i can work on projects like this. Thanks Sandra!
(below you can see some of the drafts and the final version too.)


Sandra Beijer

sandra

sandra

12 comments:

  1. Oh, it's soooo lovely :) I like the sketch without colours most :)Those lines, details and shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I enjoy her blog so much, and your artwork is a perfect match! On of these days I'd love to commission a header for my blog! I love your work!

    xoxo
    Solanah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish you loved me this much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! You make me want to draw pretty girls all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sandra's blog as well, and I love this new header you made for her~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely lovely Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks wonderful, you captured her so well! And I love all of the things on her wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute! it looks just like her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so merry and colourful. loving it so much. i will definitely commission you soon...only if you reply my email ;)

    katrina from theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.