Thursday, September 29, 2011

so simple

Painted today, whilst nannying.




  1. Caitlin, I hope you don't mind me sharing the top image on my blog x

  2. Hey there lady face.

    I think your blog is just too darn lovely to ignore.

    So, for my blog, 1001 ways to be more lovely,
    I am creating a post about meeting people, since I am incredibly interested in all the gorgeous women (and gentlmen) out their prettily blogging themselves away.

    I was wondering whether you were at all interested in taking part? I love your work, and would love to share your loveliness with my readers. After all, thats what my blog is about. :)

    I'll put the post up in about a month or so when I've collected several other bloggers, for all to see.

    Yay or nay? If so you can head over to my blog [] and comment or email; - otherwise thank you ever so much in taking the time to read this, and have a lovely moment.

    All the best,


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.