Saturday, December 31, 2011

Shabby Apple

Shabby Apple


My favourite dresses are the kind reminiscent of something a pin-up girl or hollywood starlet would have worn in the 1950's. You know the type - Cinched waists, fitted skirts, divine fabrics and saucy necklines. The dress above is an illustration of a great dress by American vintage inspired label Shabby Apple, - which was so graciously gifted to me just in time for the christmas holidays. The Ski Bop dress is a most becoming red wine hue, (which matches my favourite lipstick), it hugs curves like an overzealous boyfriend and has a silky satiny lining which feels lovely on. Dita Von Teese, eat your heart out!


For more unique Women’s Dresses take a peek at
www.shabbyapple.com.
or check out the
Shabby Apple facebook page for promotions and discounts.
p.s. enter artbycaitlin10off at the checkout and get 10 percent off your order. Happy Holidays!

10 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous! I love the shape of the dress; it looks so so so gorgeous! Hope you have a truly wonderful new year!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love Shabby Apple dresses! I've seen a lot of giveaways by them but they're only for US residents sadly!'

    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful red. I'll definitely have to check out that site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture!! I love pin up girls, they have great style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curvy girls are the prettiest! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to tell you -- i promptly bought this dress based off of your lovely illustration alone. It arrived and is just as wonderful as you made it sound! Thanks for the inspiration, all around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.