Sunday, January 1, 2012

Audrey Grace Lookbook

Hello new year.
I think the biggest project i worked on in 2011 was a lookbook i designed for pop-up fashion boutique, Audrey GraceSpanning about 80 pages, the illustrated book details the custom dresses created for the boutique by young designers around the globe. I feel quite lucky to bring other people's creations into my own paperdoll world, especially when they are as beautiful as these.
 Here are some snapshots of the book below, and i'll be revealing the drawings themselves as the weeks go by, as there quite a few to get through.
You can purchase the lookbook by getting in touch with Jaclyn Bethany at jbethany@fordham.edu.

p.s. some of the paintings i made for the boutique will be/are available in the Audrey Grace etsy shop.
Here is an original i did of a Rodarte dress, which you can snap up for a hundred bucks if your heart desires.

al7



al6

al5

al4

al3

al2

al1

19 comments:

  1. Ohh, you have been such a busy body! <3 I love the way you paint Audrey; the second illustration especially! So gorgeous!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The lookbook looks great. So many of your girls all in one place, the way it was meant to be. One day you need a book. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are incredible! Great talent you have xxx

    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! Such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're simply amazing Caitlin! Much love for 2012 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy smokes, this is so beautiful! What an amazing collection of work - and how lovely for all of your talent to be showcased all together in one book! Can't wait to see more of the drawings x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love it! great great work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can it be that everything that comes out of your paint brush is just so undeniably glorious? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are lovely!
    happy 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! thanks for sharing and happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh have you ever considered having someone write short stories for your drawings? They're so lovely!

    <3 Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah Dee - One of my dreams is to do that myself! :)
    - i write alot too but it's mostly secret. I'm planning on releasing some picture books for grown ups this year / getting into self publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful! I wish I could have one for my self! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning, stunning, stunning! I adore the pressed flowers and watercolour combination. So glad you left a comment on my blog so I could in turn discover your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a beautiful, beautiful project to take part in! i especially love your portrait of kirsten dunst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow you blow my mind!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks amazing!! You're so talented. What is the price of the book? I NEED to have it lol.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nayik - I think the book retails for about $40. Please get in touch with Jaclyn Bethany if you're keen to purchase one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.