Friday, March 30, 2012

Spending Friday night on the phone

Redundant technology and girls, girls, girls, girls, girls.


  1. I absolutely adore these!! I can't decide which I like best, either, though I do love using the telephone cord as a frame in the second!
    -Andi x

    1. Thanks Andi!
      I'm so glad these appeal to a vintage lover like you. :)

  2. Oh my these are gorgeous, I want to be the girl in the first one! x

  3. We have all got at the least 1 mobile phone every, ideal? We've likely got about 3 or four presently, which counts giving your previous Nokia 3310 on your Mum a handful of several years ago.But now the world has altered, and from Apple to Samsung to HTC to the host of up-and-coming names, selecting your up coming best smartphone is really a tough task.That is wherever we enable it to be uncomplicated: we comprehensively test hundreds of best smartphones and have discovered the 10 very best you'll be able to commit your money on.affordable mobiles

  4. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    memorabilia framing sydney


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.