Friday, June 15, 2012

Wish Magazine

Sometimes i feel i am beyond blessed when i realise that i get some pretty amazing opportunities to work with creative girls all around the world. Thanks to the internet for providing these avenues and allowing me contact with darlings who live so far across the ocean, and who i have come to admire so much. The most recent job which had me pinching myself was getting the opportunity to work on the cover of Wish magazine, a beautiful little independent publication released by Carrie Harwood of the blog WishWishWish. Filled with an assortment of girlish treats, crafts, dresses and all those good frilly things, the mag is the perfect representation of what it's like to be a cake loving, dress twirling kinda girl. oh, and the mag is available to purchase here, in case you wanted to pick up a copy to read one nice sunny day.






13 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such eye-candy! You've really outdone yourself; these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew they were your illustrations at first sight! So excited to receive mine in the post sometime in the next week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Thanks for supporting the mag.

      Delete
  4. i bought my copy when it first went on sale, can't wait for it to arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so good to hear! From what i've been told so far the reception to the magazine has been incredible. Hooray!

      Delete
  5. I love them! I wish they weren't sold out though!

    ♥Sarah♥
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'll be coming back in stock in a few weeks.
      I'm sure if you keep an eye on WishWishWish, carrie will make an announcement.

      Delete
  6. OMG, this is sooooo great!!!!
    xxxxxxxx
    http://3maigloeckchen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. superbly gorgeous work, as usual Caitlin :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.