Thursday, September 6, 2012

Girls wearing the biscuit dress

Here are some lovely girls wearing their biscuit dresses!


Valerie Enriquez - more...









Meghan Venables - more....




I've been posting most of my behind-the-scenes stuff and photographs on tumblr lately, so add me there if you want to keep up to date. I think i'll just use this blog as more of a portfolio and keep the personal stuff there. diary vs. professional.

also - i'm bringing out some baby dresses next week so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Please make more and in size 14 ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i'm hoping to branch out into some bigger sizes too. In the next few months it'll definitely happen.

      Delete
  2. It's so nice to see everyone wear it in their special way! You must be so proud to see your hard work all across the globe and on lovely ladies. Thanks for sharing my photos as well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty incredible, i must admit! That being said, these things are so hard for me to comprehend - it doesn't all register in my brain properly, really. haha, silly me.

      thanks for taking such gorgeous pictures!

      Delete
  3. BABY DRESSES? Oh god. So excited to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post! <3
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I wanted one badly before but this post just made the longing unbearable! Do you believe this dress will ever be on sale? I could never afford it at this price :/

    xoxo Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid i could not afford to offer it at a lower price because of the price of fabric manufacturing. A lot of time and effort goes into these dresses and it would be unfair to myself and not worthwhile to charge any less.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.