Wednesday, January 22, 2014

flowers of summer

flowers of summer
part one

the back streets of Glebe

free herbs to pick and take home
grown by some kind hearted stranger


  1. Such pretty photos. Its the middle of winter here in the United States so its nice to see some warm summer pictures. I dearly love winter, but sometimes I have those longings for breezy, lightweight dresses and sandals and pretty flowers.
    Have a wonderful summer :)

  2. I'm jelly, because now I have super chilly winter with tones of snow! Thank you for your lovely photos, I feel warmer now. :)

  3. Just dropping by to let you know I gave you a mention in my most recent blog post. <3 :)

    1. Thanks daniella - that' so lovely of you. Glad you like the print!


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.