Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hello all! I'd like to ask a gracious little favour - i need your help!
I'm currently studying a course in microbusiness in order to get my textile label off the ground in the upcoming months of 2015. In an attempt to gague market interest and current trends i have put together a short survey which i would love for you to fill out. Each person who participates will go in the draw to win a custom garment valued at $100! many thanks. Your comments and answers would be very much appreciated.


  1. Answered!
    I wish you the best with your new business!

  2. Answered!
    Congratulations on all the amazing things that you do <3

  3. I'm so excited to see what beautiful things you come up with! <3

  4. Can't wait, Caitlin. Best of luck, not that you need it. I will start saving now, I have loved every garment you have created so far and am sure I will love the ones to come.

  5. Hey gurrrl !
    Very interesting blog lovely post and photos.
    I've only just started blogging.
    Good luck :) and i ve done ur survey x
    Visit me whenever you have time at http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !
    Anyway mind to follow each other ?
    kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssessss x

  6. Your blog is really great job! Like your style of writing and your posts!
    Wish you good luck with it!)

    new post: how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet

  7. With all the best wishes to you for your task.You are really a hard worker thanks and keep sharing more work with us.Sharing something for all about bathrooms as there are many innovative small bathroom makeovers sites with which we makeover our bathroom with creative bathroom ideas and bathroom design and get your bathroom looks wonderful.


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I would love to know what you think.